CREATIVE & MARKETING
Companies That Build Strong Brands and Marketing Strategies are Positioned to Succeed.
We will connect you with the top Creative & Marketing talent so you can appeal to the widest audience possible.
The Best Candidate for the Job
Throughout our many years of experience, we’ve accumulated numerous connections with ad managers, graphic designers, copywriters, marketing assistants, social marketing managers, among others. With our database of experienced professionals in the creative and advertising world – many of whom are actively looking for a job – we are ready to pick up your staffing needs at a moment’s notice. Whether you just want to keep an office occupied and productive while a permanent employee is on a short leave or you’re looking for a full-time candidate for a new position, TPG Staffing is here to help.
Putting an Effective Team Together
A good Creative & Marketing department can be hard to find. The projects that pass through these departments involve contributions by many different individuals with different skill sets and areas of expertise. And, each of these contributors needs to be on the same page. If your marketing employees aren’t in sync for the latest launch, any single piece of an ad campaign could fall flat, perhaps dooming the whole project.
We employ a rigorous vetting process to determine who are the best candidates for your company’s open positions. Our process includes:
- Considering each candidate against the pre-established requirements proposed by our client such as education, experience, salary requirements and skills
- Touching on all applicable points in an interview and confirming them in a thorough background check
- Comparing candidate’s ideal company culture with the one already established at your business
- Reconciling all of these factors with the relevant local, state and federal employment laws
- Submitting a short list of candidates who are fully qualified for the given role
The best part about staffing for the marketing industry is that staffing is marketing. Many of our recruiters come to us with a background in marketing or advertising, which means that they are uniquely positioned to determine the best talent when it comes to broadcast, digital or print. With this valuable experience, our recruiters help each of our clients find the candidates that they need. Whether your creative or marketing needs are big or small, TPG Staffing has the resources to connect you with the ideal candidate. If you need staffing results and you need them now, call TPG Staffing at 732-246-7100 to get started.